REFURBISHING AND RETROFITTING
When a machine becomes unreliable or inefficient, replacing it isn’t the only solution. Once refurbished or retrofitted, a dated machine can still provide optimum performances and comply with the current health and safety legislation.
How we work:
- mechanical components: we assess the status of all components and decide whether to repair them – this is the refurbishing process – or replace them with up-to-date components – this is the retrofitting process. In both cases, the machine gets cleaned and its aesthetical parts are re-painted before the reassembly.
- electrical cabinet: if the malfunction derives from the electrical control system, we design a new electrical cabinet and build it using the latest technology that ensures better performances.
- pneumatic/hydraulic components: we assess the status of all components and then either repair or replace them with up-to-date ones.
- software: we either correct the vulnerabilities that may arise in time or update the whole software to the most recent version.
REFURBISHING OF MACHINE WTH INTERCHANGEABLE FIXTURE GS-O14
- reparation of the front safety window with substitution of the worn-out or damaged pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and structural components with relevant more performing, last-generation components
- mechanical reparation of the conveyor belt with substitution of the worn-out structural and functional components, with following improvement of the performances
REFURBISHING AND RETROFITTING OF MACHINE GS-013 WITH INTERCHANGEABLE CUSTOMIZED WELDING FIXTURE WITH 02 STATIONS
- refurbishing of the electrical and pneumatic cabinet with substitution of the damaged components
- refurbishing of the front safety door and window with substitution of the pneumatic, electrical and structural components with relevant more performing, last-generation components
- general cleaning
- lubrication of all pads and guides
- general maintenance of the electrical system
- general maintenance of the pneumatic system, with substitution of all silencers and flow reducers with components of the same kind
- re-building and substitution of the blocking die for the article of Station 01 and Station 02 with model of black Teflon, more wear resistant.
- refurbishing of welding unit of Station 01, with substitution of the hot-plate and of worn-out structural, mechanical and pneumatic components, with components of the same kind
- re-building of the worn out hot-plate of Station 02 and substitution of the worn-out pneumatic components with new components of the same kind
- substitution or adjustment of the worn-out devices for checking the presence and blocking the article on Station 01, with new components of the same kind