Standard welding machines: hot plate welding machines and localized infrared welding machines. Standard structure and modular design to weld different articles with the same machine. Short equipping times for quick production changes.
STANDARD WELDING MACHINES
The standard welding machines of GS Finishing Machines have a high quality and technical standard and are the following:
|HP = hot plate
||I = localized infrared
||D = with drilling unit
|E = electric movement
||P = pneumatic movement
||040, 041, 042, 043 = for wide surfaces
|x2 = 02 welding stations
- hot plate welding machine GS-SMALL-HP-P
- hot plate welding machine GS-SMALLx2-HP-P
- hot plate welding machine GS-SMALL-HP-E
- bivalent hot plate/infrared welding machine GS-SMALL-HP+I-E
- hot plate welding machine GS-001-HP-E
- bivalent hot plate/infrared welding machine GS-001-HP+I-E
- hot plate welding machine with drilling unit GS-001-D-HP-E
- bivalent hot plate/infrared welding machine with drilling unit GS-001-D-HP+I-E
- hot plate welding machine for wide surfaces GS-040-HP-P, GS-041-HP-P, GS-042-HP-P, GS-043-HP-P
- bivalent hot plate/infrared welding machine for wide surfaces GS-040-HP+I-E, GS-041-HP+I-E, GS-042-HP+I-E, GS-043-HP+I-E
Our standard welding machines weld articles produced by means of injection moulding, extrusion moulding, compression moulding, thermoforming, blow moulding, suction 2D/3D (2k) and rotational moulding.
Discover the characteristics of each standard welding machine in greater detail!